BeDAK: Belajar Dengan Akronim.
How to Prepare an Insoluble Salt?
1. Pour 50 cm3 of 1mol dm-3 … solution into a beaker. (Pour = Po)
2. Pour 50 cm3 of 1mol dm-3 … solution into the beaker. (Pour = P)
3. Stir the mixture with the glass rod. (Stir = S)
4. Filter the mixture to get the residue. (Filter = F)
5. Rinse the residue with distilled water. (Rinse = Ri)
6. Dry the residue in between filter papers. (Dry = D)
7. Chemical equation.
Both salt solutions are soluble salt and one of them must have ‘cation’ and another have ‘anion’ of the insoluble salt.
The formula: PoPS FRiD
Sertai kami di Facebook. Klik di sini.