Ham log will allow user to log, delete or edit your amateur radio communication. It has user-friendly interface. So, if you love this app, please kindly to donate via email.
1. “Find Grid” feature. Just fill in correct latitude and longitude.
2. “Auto Time Sequence” feature for each log when using “Next” button. So, you don’t need to add end time button to save the log.
3. “New Database” feature that support multiple QSO log.
4. “Contest” feature option when create new QSO log. Next you can export your log in “Cabrillo” format. The file will be named HamLog.log file and located in your HamLog folder.
5. “Set Database” feature for finding specific QSO log.
6. “Pending” feature to prevent lost QSO when you forgot to save it.
7. Auto fill function for the date and time. Just click the “Clock” button once.
8. Log multiple contacts just by using “Next” button function.
9. Now, you can use comma in the comment box.
10. Find “Local UTC” function. This feature do not require internet connection. You can also choose your local UTC manually.
11. Edit or replace the saved log.
12. Deleted the saved log.
13. Now, you can choose whether to fully reset the Ham Log or just import the log file.
14. All the log is saved in the HamLog app virtually. So do not clear your app cached data.
15. “Pop-Up List” for the radio mode.
16. “Find QSO” feature. Its have 3 major button. “Callsign” button which allow user to search via callsign. “Date” button that allow user to search via specific date. Lastly, is “All” button which will list out all the saved dates. So, user just need to choose which date to review all the saved QSO for that date.
17. “Relist” feature. Just long click, “Callsign“, “Date” or “All” button to relist again current database tag.
18. Detect “Dupe” feature. Now, you can know if the callsign entered is already is your log or not.
19. Auto QTH Locator will tell your latitude, longitude and and 6 digit maidenhead locator. Yet, it required your phone GPS function to be switched on first.
20. Export log in CSV file format. The file will be named ‘HamLog_Export.csv’ file and located in your HamLog folder.
21. Export log in ADIF format. The file will be named ‘HamLog_A.adi‘ file and located in your HamLog folder.
22. Backup all your datas. Now, you can transfer all the datas from your HamLog app to another phone.
23. Restore your old datas. So before use this feature, you must copy ‘HamLog_Restore.txt‘ file into your new handphone. Please make sure that file is added in HamLog folder located in the internal storage of your handphone. This function will reset your current datas.
24. Merge your old datas. Please make sure that ‘HamLog_Restore.txt‘ file is added in HamLog folder located in the internal storage of your handphone. This function will add new log in current database.
[HOW TO SEARCH USING KEYWORDS]
- User can search using three different symbols which are “*“, “_” or “+“.
2. Just add star “*” symbol after any keywords. This function allow user to find specific item that must have this one piece of text.
3. Just add underscore “_” symbol between two keywords. This function allow user to find specific item that must have this two pieces of text.
4. Just add plus “+” symbol between two keywords. This function allow user to find specific item that have one of this two pieces of text.
5. For dates must include separator symbol “/” or “–“:
– To find specific day use 12/* or -12*.
– To find specific month use /4/* or -04-*.
– To find specific year use /2021* or 2021-*.
[HOW TO EXPORT ADIF FILE]
1. To use this feature, you must set your local UTC. Next, you will need to set ‘Start Log‘ number and ‘End Log‘ number. This number, you can get it in you ‘Find Log‘ page.
2. HamLog will convert your local time to UTC automatically. However there will be some problem related to date conversion.
3. So, in HamLogA.adi, there will be ‘Date Error‘ section which tell you how many date that you need to fix it by yourself.
4. HamLog has add clue how to change the data, whether you need to add 1 more day or subtract 1 more day. If the error printed is ‘-Err’, then you will need to subtract. If the error printed ‘+Err’, then you will need to add.
|2.7.7||28 September 2022||-||Add C4FM and YSF mode.|
|-||Add option to resize list text.|
|2.7.6||25 April 2022||-||Add code to detect excess letters when export cabrillo.|
|-||Fix delete database method.|
|-||Fix operator information review method.|
|-||Limit notify popup when open ADIF page.|
|2.7.5||21 February 2022||-||Fix storage path.|
|-||Fix stack memory error.|
|2.7.4||19 February 2022||-||Fix coding arrangement.|
|2.7.3||30 January 2022||-||Add DMR and FT4 mode.|
|-||Fix storage path for Android 11.|
|-||Fix list view code.|
|-||Fix color text code.|
|2.7.2||22 September 2021||-||Fix storage permission for android 10 and above.|
|2.7.1||18 September 2021||-||Fix error when exporting ADIF file.|
|-||Fix error with multiple language.|
|2.7||15 September 2021||Add dark theme.|
|-||Add "Merge File" feature.|
|-||Add support for multiple language.|
|-||Change code server.|
|-||Update file storage path.|
|2.6.12||18 August 2021||-||Add code to detect invalid "Operator" value.|
|-||Add date info into search result.|
|-||Add option to convert frequency to MHz.|
|-||Change "Not-Assisted" to "Non-Assisted".|
|2.6.11||1 August 2021||-||Change "Local UTC" label name to "Local Time".|
|-||Remove unnecessary components.|
|2.6.10||30 July 2021||-||Add contact us information.|
|-||Change bigger icon for "Next" and "Previous" button.|
|-||Disable autosave function during replace.|
|-||Disable multi line function in empty field.|
|-||Fix callsign listing system code.|
|-||Fix dupe system code.|
|-||Fix mutliple saving system code.|
|-||Fix notification timing for giving rating.|
|-||Fix replace system code.|
|-||Fix retrieve log system code.|
|-||Fix saving system code.|
|-||Fix time sequence system code.|
|-||Remove unnecessary code.|
|2.6.9||21 July 2021||-||Add function to reset database tag.|
|-||Fix relist system code.|
|-||Fix index system code.|
|-||Fix arrangement of callsign list.|
|-||Fix arrangement of date list.|
|2.6.8||14 July 2021||-||Add option to relist current database tags.|
|-||Add delay notification for long querying process.|
|-||Add advanced search function using "+" and "_" symbols.|
|-||Automatically entered "-" for empty TX and report field.|
|-||Fix cabrillo export system code.|
|2.6.7||5 July 2021||-||Fix crash when opening app for new user.|
|-||Add code to request for required permission.|
|2.6.6||1 July 2021||-||Add code to remove empty contact or date after being restored.|
|-||Add code to relist again all callsign. Long click "CallSign" button.|
|-||Add code to relist again all dates. Long click "Date" button.|
|-||Add "Search" feature using certain keyword for calsign and date.|
|2.6.5||29 June 2021||-||Allow again user to edit date and time field manually.|
|-||Add code to review for correct date, time and frequency format.|
|-||Add "Pending" feature to prevent lost QSO when you forgot to save it.|
|-||Add confirmation popup when deleting database.|
|-||Fix "Restore", "Set Database" and "Set UTC" system notification.|
|-||Fix list view font size.|
|2.6.4||22 June 2021||-||Fix restore file path.|
|2.6.3||22 June 2021||-||Fix file path. Now, HamLog have its own folder.|
|2.6.2||21 June 2021||-||Fix "Search" system code.|
|-||Fix "ADIF" and "Cabrillo" export feature.|
|2.6.1||20 June 2021||-||Fix fatal error when restoring old database.|
|-||Allow different local UTC for each database.|
|-||Add code prevent trailing space in callsign, frequency, RX and TX field.|
|-||Add code to remove old tag.|
|2.6||17 June 2021||-||Remove "World Time" feature.|
|-||Separate "Export Page" from "Settings Page".|
|-||Limit "Time" and "Date" function for QSO log.|
|-||Optimize images size in HamLog app.|
|-||Add "Premium" option to unlock full HamLog app features.|
|-||Add "Grid Square" information in QTH page.|
|-||Add "Find Grid" feature. Just fill in correct latitude and longitude.|
|-||Add "Detect Dupe" feature for QSO log.|
|-||Add "Year-Month-Day" format option for QSO log.|
|-||Add "Auto Time Sequence" feature for each log when using "Next" button.|
|-||Add current "Log Info" feature.|
|-||Add "New Database" feature that support multiple QSO log.|
|-||Add "Contest" feature option when create new QSO log.|
|-||Add "Set Database" feature for finding specific QSO log.|
|-||Add "Auto Date Fix" feature when creating ADIF file.|
|-||Add errors note related to ADIF file in "Export Page".|
|-||Add "Export All" feature for ADIF file.|
|-||Add "Cabrillo" feature to export contest log.|
|-||Add code to detect deleted data errors in QSO log.|
|-||Add code to detect frequency in kHz or MHz format.|
|-||Rename "Replace" button to "Edit".|
|-||Change saving file format from UNIX style to windows style.|
|-||Disable user to option out "Frequency", "Mode", "RX" and "TX" reports.|
|-||Fix code when generate ADIF file.|
|-||Fix 24 hour format system code.|
|-||Fix local to UTC time conversion code.|
|-||Fix "UTC Find" feature. No need to use internet connection.|
|-||Fix ADIF export problem when try to export only one data.|
|-||Fix "Saving", "Delete" and "Export" methods.|
|-||Fix error when change "Mode" in replace function.|
|-||Fix code with "Multiple Saving" feature.|
|-||Fix scrollable page feature.|
|-||Fix "Replace" system code.|
|-||Fix "Next" and "Previous" function code.|
|-||Fix "Search" system code.|
|-||Redesign "Settings Page".|
|-||Update contact us information.|
|2.5.1||31 January 2019||-||Fix error with view QSO datas.|
|2.5||7 December 2018||-||Add feature to export log as 'Adif' file. Please configure 'Local UTC' to use this feature.|
|-||Add new function to get Year-Month-Day pattern of 'Auto-Date' fill feature. Just long click the 'Time' button at date box to activate or reset.|
|-||Rename items in 'Settings' page.|
|-||Fix code with 'Time' set features. Now, it more faster.|
|-||Fix problem with ListView text size.|
|-||Fix problem 'Auto QTH' notification.|
|-||Fix problem with screen size changes when keyboard appears.|
|-||Fix text font for all text components.|
|-||Fix error notification.|
|-||Improve datas listing code in 'View Log' page.|
|-||Remove spinner component.|
|2.4||28 October 2017||-||Improve 'Backup File' and 'Restore All' features.|
|-||Improve 'Return' feature. Now, it will remember your choice.|
|-||Remove unnecessary codes.|
|-||Fix minor errors.|
|2.3||11 May 2017||-||Fix minor problem with location sensor. Now, it will not automatically enabled when user start HamLog app.|
|2.2||24 January 2017||-||Fix problem with log feature. Now user can log QSO without fill in the 'End Time' box.|
|-||Now user also can use comma symbol in 'My QTH' and 'Contact QTH' box.|
|2.1||14 Dececmber 2016||-||Fix problem with Run Time error when using 'Backup File' and 'Restore All' features.|
|-||Adding timer to tell the copying and restoring process. During this process, user must wait until it fully complete.|
|2.0||11 December 2016||-||Add 'Copy Coordinate' button.|
|-||Fix problem with 'Back' button at log page.|
|-||Add 'Backup File' button.|
|-||Add 'Restore All' button.|
|-||Add a notification message to rate this app.|
|1.9.1||6 August 2016||-||Fix problem with "24 Hours" time format feature.|
|1.9||23 June 2016||-||Fix problem with "Replace" and "Saving" code.|
|-||Remove unnecessary notifier.|
|1.8||22 June 2016||-||Fix method to delete log.|
|-||Fix method to replace log.|
|-||Fix method to save log.|
|-||Adding "Autosaved" settings feature.|
|1.7||21 June 2016||-||Fix problem with "Find Specific Callsign" feature.|
|-||Fix problem with callsign saving method.|
|-||Fix "Export" button function. Now, this feature will not auto-reset Ham Log.|
|-||Adding "Reset Ham Log" button again. Just use this button to fully reset.|
|-||Adding function for user to use 24 hour format time when using "Auto or Semi-Auto Fill" feature.|
|-||Update method to delete log.|
|-||Update method to replace log.|
|-||Now, user can use comma (,) in comment field.|
|-||Increase the size of comment field.|
|1.6||13 June 2016||-||Fix code for label text regarding new AI release update.|
|-||Fix code for timestamps to get the local UTC.|
|-||Fix code for "Auto and Semi-Auto Fill" feature.|
|-||Increase the size of "Remove" and "Replace" button.|
|-||Adding label for "Remove" and "Replace" button.|
|-||New homepage design.|
|-||Add "Auto Locate" function to detect local UTC.|
|-||Add "Find Specific Callsign" feature.|
|-||Add "World Time" feature.|
|-||Add "Auto QTH Locator" feature.|
|1.5||14 June 2016||-||Add safety check when user click "Delete" button.|
|-||Change "Reset" button to "Export" button. When user click this button, log file will be modified so that it will be more easier to view it.|
|1.4||5 June 2016||-||Fix problem with "Multiple Saving" feature.|
|-||Fix problem with saving method.|
|-||Fix problem with "Replace" feature.|
|1.3||3 June 2016||-||Add "Auto and Semi-Auto Fill" feature for date and time. Just tap the clock button once and twice to see the different.|
|-||Add "Popup List Selection" feature for mode.|
|-||Add "Find My UTC" feature.|
Ham log is fully designed by using MIT App Inventor 2. Regards, 9W2ZOW.
14 thoughts on “Ham Log | My UTC | Auto QTH”
Hi, I would like to know much does it cost to have the premium version of your Ham Log? TNX De DW1TJM
Hi, Jeff Rodriguez. Just donate 10€ via PayPal. You need to open Ham Log app, 9 times. Next, go to “Premium” page. PayPal button will be displayed. After donation, I will give you the unlock key via email. Regards, 9W2ZOW.
Opened HamLog way more than nine times, still no PayPal button in premium page?
I’m sorry Tim. Do you still have that problem? Can you let me know, do you use Android 11?
Hello want to avail the premium. What is your currency?
Hi. Thank you for asking. To have premium version, just need to donate at least €10. You can send the donation via my PayPal.
How to purchase premium?
You just need to open Ham Log app, 9 times. Next, go to “Premium” page. PayPal button will be displayed.
Please add DMR as a mode and I will be happy to make the purchase.
Hi. Firstly thank you for using HamLog. Just update your HamLog with 2.7.3 version. I have released it today. So maybe its take a few hours before it become available at Play Store. Next great news is the amount needed to purchase HamLog is being reduced to 5€ only.
Greetings friend, I just sent by PayPal for the premium version I hope the key. Thanks.
Many thanks Felix for your donation. Kindly share this app with your friends.
Hi. I’ve tested, Ham Log free version and realize that there is no French version. Have you an interest that someone translate it for you? If so contact me.
Best regards, F4IMI.
Hi, F4IMI. I’m really appreciate it, if you are willing to help for the French translation. Will give you premium version for free upon completing the translation. Regards, 9W2ZOW.